I just had a son!!!

nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is me with my son, John Allen Spencer Lake, he was born on Fathers Day at 10:38pm.

30430797.jpg

Sleeping at home well just for a little bit
30431186.jpg

Congratulations! I have two sons myself and they are wonderful. He certainly picked a wonderful birthday!

Thanks 8) 8)
this is his mom Maria she started labor at 1:30pm, contractionswe where about 15 min, went out dinner at 4:30pm she started to have contractions about every 5 min at 7:30pm got to the hospital at 8:45pm she had him at 10:38pm pushed 4 times and this was her first.

30430862.jpg

What wonderful news - congratulations!

Congrats! What a father's day! And what an easy delivery (easy for me to say). Looks like they promptly kicked you guys out. Born last night and already home!

Congratulations! :)

#1 is a touching image.

Not Neve said:
Congrats! What a father's day! And what an easy delivery (easy for me to say). Looks like they promptly kicked you guys out. Born last night and already home!
Silly people...when I went to japan and stayed with my sister, one of her friends had a babby. The hospitals there dont releace the women for 4 days :shock: no matter what the condition was...it was like the day before new years too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back