What's new

I know my skills need work

cirekoy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Anaheim, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lg44760.jpg


Let me know what you think...I wish I lived in an area with more nature! I did find a nice hiking trail around here which is where I took this picture...this tree looked like it had fire damage but it was still standing which I liked :)

Complete amateur here :)
 
I like it. Did you edit it at all? I feel like there's a lot of noise.

The sky looks great through, it's really vibrant.
 
I like it, nice sky with vibrant colors, kind of a cool effect with a lone, dead, tree although the composition could be a bit more interesting. You should look at Dominatly's layers/post processing thingy on his signature. It might work well in this picture. Maybe im wrong. either way, nice shot.
 
Thanks for the feedback :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom