What's new

I need to rant...

I didn't mean to start an argument guys. I just hate to see people pay for work and get less than work.
 
Go along with hunters (pheasant, turkey, deer, duck, whatever) and capture their experience, and with any luck the action as well.

Cool, me too, just whitetail deer and turkey hunts though. My husband films hunts and I shoot the pics. He's got major buck fever, bow season in MO starts Tuesday.
 
Very cool! How do you like it?
 
Very cool! How do you like it?

It's a lot of fun! The videography side of it is a little stressfull and requires a lot of late nights editing but it'll be worth it eventually.
I just shoot on my family farm so I don't have to search for hunters to take pics of.
So did you just put up an ad for any hunter that wants his/her pics taken?
 
They have to start somewhere..To become good at anything requires practice. Maybe they start to early but they will learn or fail.
 
Any rant starts and argument.

If you'd like to start several more, let me suggest some excellent topics for you...

- Nikon/Canon sucks
- The following people are not worthy of the title professional
- You have to have a xxxMP camera in order to take good pictures
- Anyone using cheap glass is an idiot
- Amiga rulz

This handy dandy guide brought to you in part by Downy Soap.
 
Any rant starts and argument.

If you'd like to start several more, let me suggest some excellent topics for you...

- Nikon/Canon sucks
- The following people are not worthy of the title professional
- You have to have a xxxMP camera in order to take good pictures
- Anyone using cheap glass is an idiot
- Amiga rulz

This handy dandy guide brought to you in part by Downy Soap.

How could you forget the "HDR rules/sucks" one? :lol:
 
So did you just put up an ad for any hunter that wants his/her pics taken?

Yeah, so anyone local can call or email me if they want and I'll tag along - they'll shoot with bow/guns and I'll shoot with my camera.
 
I didn't mean to start an argument guys. I just hate to see people pay for work and get less than work.
What are you talking about?
Good job with the thread though.. I mean I haven't been here all that long, but I feel as though I have seen quite a few of these threads.

Here is another fun one you can post in
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-shop-talk/176929-really.html


But really, who cares. I think people who get bothered by it should go stick their head in the sand until they've got it together enough to be a grown up.

As for your comment above, you took a long shot on that one. You probably do not know the circumstances surrounding the relationship and the deal involved (family, friends, strangers, free, cheap, expensive, etc).
 
I don't have a camera, just a nice collection of lenses. Can I shoot a wedding? How much should I charge?
 
Anyone want to trade me their Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 with internal focus motor for my D60?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom