Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
TERRI IS ONLINE!!!! Welcome back Terri! Didja miss us? Huh? Huh? What did ya get me? Do I get to see pictures? :mrgreen:

:lmao: Yeppers, I'm back!

Of course, I missed you! :heart: Hugs to all my girlfriends, and kisses to all my boyfriends! What did I miss??? I've some catching up to do, I see.

We flew to Vegas for a couple days, then hightailed it up to southern Utah for some overdue rest & relaxation. In this case, R&R involved brutally hot hikes in red rock canyonland, a blown knee or two (mine of course) ;) - and even a few images were shot. :razz:

Southern Utah, USA = :love:

I still have red dust in my hair, aching muscles and sunburned legs. So happy. :D

Everyone, fill me in! I hope you guys missed me, too! Corry, I bought you a Bryce coffee mug, but seem to have misplaced it. :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
TERRI IS ONLINE!!!! Welcome back Terri! Didja miss us? Huh? Huh? :mrgreen:

Of course she did....she thought about us the whole time....couldnt get us out of her thoughts, cut her trip short because being apart from us was just too intense ....!

God, I talk sh1ite :D

Welcome back Terri-Berry !!! We missed you ! :hugs:

So.... tell us your trip was fabulous ! We want to see those awesome Utah shots we know you've got hiding in your darkroom !

I have a lot of stuff to do, Lumi. We developed some of the HIE while at the bed & breakfast, but haven't been able to review anything. Took the Holga along and have to develop it. Other stuff remains outstanding, as well. ;)

Stay tuned!

Welcome back, Terri! Glad the trip was good and I look forward to the photos! :D

ferny said:
But.. did you use the correct camera?

*legs it*

:mrgreen:
I used the one with the dust on it. You know, that one. :p

I carried 4 cams; used 3. The Contaflex didn't make it into the suitcase and the Isolette, which did, sat unused. Sorry laddies; maybe next time. :heart:

At least they're still clean and dust-free. We had some ~W-I-N-D~ out there. :D

welcome back Terri. sounds like you had great fun. can't wait to see some of your shots.

are you guys getting any of that tropical storm in GA?

JonMikal said:
welcome back Terri. sounds like you had great fun. can't wait to see some of your shots.

are you guys getting any of that tropical storm in GA?
Thanks, Johnny! Hopefully it's not all plonk - a couple of those trails were strenuous, gusty, and it was hard to compose, especially switching around between 3 cameras like I do. :blushing: Whether or not I was able to keep my feeble wits about me to pull off any images remains to be seen! :lol:

It's pouring outside like a mutha at the moment. Got back in last night, had jet lag to beat the band and had to drive through this nasty weather on my first day back to work! :x

Welcome back Terri! Sounds like you had a great time. :thumbsup: Did you win in Vegas? I agree, Utah is beautiful. I've really only been to Lake Powell, but WOW, its amazing at sunset! :sun: Looking forward to the pics! :D

Did you win in Vegas?
I'm a terrible gambler, Traci, cause I'm cheap and don't have the right mindset to do it. I was telling Brad we might as well walk out to Las Vegas Blvd. and throw twenties into the air, as soon as putting them into those machines or on a table.

So they only got $15 from me this time before I called it quits. :biglaugh: And that was after a really, no really, good margarita. :drool: Okay, two of them. :blushing:

The people-watching in Vegas was the best, and that was free. ;)

Welcome Back, Utah is some of the most beautiful and unique land in America, can’t wait to see the pics?

terri said:
I'm a terrible gambler, Traci, cause I'm cheap and don't have the right mindset to do it. I was telling Brad we might as well walk out to Las Vegas Blvd. and throw twenties into the air, as soon as putting them into those machines or on a table.

So they only got $15 from me this time before I called it quits. :biglaugh: And that was after a really, no really, good margarita. :drool: Okay, two of them. :blushing:

The people-watching in Vegas was the best, and that was free. ;)

Terri, I'm right there with you! ;) I'm too cheap and I'm not very good at gambling. :meh: My Mom lives there, so its really no big deal for me anymore. I do like to go to the shows, they are usually worth the money.
The people watching there is at the top of my list, along with Disneyland and the airport(any airport).
So, did you get a "yard" of margarita? I have before...yum! :drool:

Jeff Canes said:
Welcome Back, Utah is some of the most beautiful and unique land in America, can’t wait to see the pics?
Jeff!!! :hug:: You would not have believed the crap I went through at the Atlanta airport with that EIR. I almost had one security guy convinced to let me go through without opening it, but someone else just laughed and snatched it away. It would have been opened under full fluorescent lighting if I hadn't squawked loud enough. :shock: They finally compromised and took it off to another room and switched off the lights, but they insisted on opening both canisters. :x

Bottom line - I can only hope it's not been compromised. I bought yellow filters in Vegas - could not believe I found the sizes I needed, so I shot through yellow for both rolls. Supposed to be arriving at that lab in Daytona Beach today. I am holding my breath waiting on results.

For anyone who is wondering, our very own Jeff Canes is THE nicest guy on the planet. :thumbup: :D I am hoping to make him proud of me and worthy of an amazing present he sent. I thought I could pass myself off as another boring old photographer and slip by, but apparently handing over all my other film, all my cameras, and lugging the tripod wasn't enough. :(

Traci said:
Terri, I'm right there with you! ;) I'm too cheap and I'm not very good at gambling. :meh: My Mom lives there, so its really no big deal for me anymore. I do like to go to the shows, they are usually worth the money.
The people watching there is at the top of my list, along with Disneyland and the airport(any airport).
So, did you get a "yard" of margarita? I have before...yum! :drool:
Is that what those big long glasses were holding? We saw them a lot. :lol: But we ordered these delicious margaritas that might have made Tammy drool: Grand Marnier, Cointreau, fresh juices, and lord did they pack a wallop. :blushing: Had to stop at 2.....I am such a lightweight anymore. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back