I think we have a winner

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
And it looks like it's going to be Verbal with his vote of January 4th for Evelyn to be born. Before you start wondering, she isn't in labor and delivery as of yet but we have been scheduled for an induction tomorrow and, if all goes well, should be expecting E to be joining us tomorrow or the next day. We go in at 7:30AM to start the whole process. I'll be shooting out messages throughout the process to a few people and I'm sure they'll update the forum. If Verbal is the winner, we'll figure out what the prize is going to be and get that all straight whenever the dust settles around here. :cheer:

Oh, and JonMikal they were going to induce today but House was on so........ :mrgreen: (actually the labor ward was super busy so tomorrow seemed a better day).

Excellent!!
Don't you forget to take the camera!
Can't wait to see the E pics! :D

Alison said:
Oh, and JonMikal they were going to induce today but House was on so........ :mrgreen: (actually the labor ward was super busy so tomorrow seemed a better day).

important things first, eh? :lmao:

i'm so very happy for you two...take care!
i'll keep my eye peeled for the updates!!!

You already know your fellow wise chicks are going to be cyber-pacing the halls outside L&D until we hear from you. ;)

Ready and waiting! :hug::

Good luck and congrats to the Power family. Evelyn...we're waiting for you!

And if her first words aren't 'TPF' we'll want to know the reason why.

Although 'you're banned' or 'I'm moving this thread to the proper section' will be acceptable.

Hertz van Rental said:
And if her first words aren't 'TPF' we'll want to know the reason why.

Although 'you're banned' or 'I'm moving this thread to the proper section' will be acceptable.

Haha, that was a kneeslapper!

Most reactions

Back