What's new

I'd tap that...

NOBODY wants to be the fellow at the root of the joke, "I tapped that ash, but came up dry."
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #18
Not bad, I am a stickler for keeping original ratios when cropping, that why i didn't go in the same direction.

Just curious - how do you handle printing? Do you custom frame/mat everything to the original ratio? I went 8x10 just to keep some height on the trees, but it could still be cropped horizontally maintaining the original ratio. Ratio aside, it's more of an issue of orientation for me. I think the landscape orientation frames what I perceived to be the subject(s) better.

I rarely print my personal stuff. At work I format everything for it's intended print size.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom