If one photo could describe how I feel right now.... (self port)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
it would be this one:

IMG_8526edit.jpg

Taking a dump on nature? Metaphor for unloading ones troubles, imbalanced and unsure of what comes next?

In any case - cant really see whats going on here.

Its a tad dark-bit lighten it and i dont think it would work so well, maybe if your head was more visable it would be nicer, I really like how you used the wire fence

Very nice, idea and composition . I wish the foot wasn't cut at the bottom. I would like to see a little more detail (light) in the legs.

That was a legitimate post; my interpretation of your mood and a technical comment about the photo - its far too underexposed to get anything out of it. A "dark shot" doesn't have to lack detail and be "dark".

hmm, you feel like your personal white balance is slightly off?

Guess you're gonna have to "splain" this one.

I like the photo. It shows imagination. There's an air of mystery. We all need more of both.

I think its a little confusing, but not all art is supposed to be specific. I heard Jackson Pollock would only number his paintings because he didn't want anyone to be influenced by a title. I know that's a REALLY strange comparison, but I guess I'm trying to say IMO it doesn't need to be simple to understand. But if this is a dumb thing to say, just ignore it.

I was actually thinking before you posted this we were going to see your version of Edvard Munch's "Scream." lol :)

I rather like this image for some reason; not sure why, but there's something that appeals. It could stand to be a little bit lighter, but not much.

To paraphrase others, 'Art doesn't have to be obvious'.

what exactly were you going for in this picture

i thought you were saying you lost your head, cause on my monitor you ain't gotz one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back