What's new

If you could have any lens, what would it be?

I'd pick this:
hubble-telescope-752865.jpg


Sure, it has focusing issues, but it truly delivers one-of-a-kind images.




Note: that's not my photo. Thank you to the good people at Daily Hot News and Google Image Search. Article available at Hubble Telescope? Better than He-Man! 20 Years Of Hubble | Daily Hot News
 
I'd pick this:
hubble-telescope-752865.jpg


Sure, it has focusing issues, but it truly delivers one-of-a-kind images.




Note: that's not my photo. Thank you to the good people at Daily Hot News and Google Image Search. Article available at Hubble Telescope? Better than He-Man! 20 Years Of Hubble | Daily Hot News

Dude, do you have any idea how much the adapter ring costs to attach it to your body. You better own a small country. Wait, maybe you could sell Vermont. That ought to just about cover it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 
I would pick the Coastal Optics 60mm f/4...perhaps the finest and best-corrected lens in the entire world (seriously!). Lloyd Chambers has an excellent review of this incredibly well-corrected lens on his site's free pages section.

Coastal Optics 60mm f/4 UV-VIS-IR APO Macro ? overview
 
Hmmm ...

Canon 500mm f/4
 
Already have it, but a 200mmF1.8 or F2 would be nice
 
I'm not that hard to please. I just want more M42 Takumars. I seriously covet a 200/300MM prime, a wide angle, a 135MM and maybe an 85MM. I've got a complete M42 kit pretty much now but only 3 of the lenses are Takumars and I'd love to have a few more for Queenie and for my Pentax DSLR when I finally do manage to grab me one.
 
I would reaaaaally like a Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 ZE Distagon or a ZE 50mm f/2 Makro Planar
 
I would reaaaaally like a Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 ZE Distagon or a ZE 50mm f/2 Makro Planar

Ya some of the Zeiss lenses look super sweet.

Too bad they are so expensive though.
 
I would reaaaaally like a Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 ZE Distagon or a ZE 50mm f/2 Makro Planar

Ya some of the Zeiss lenses look super sweet.

Too bad they are so expensive though.

Actually they are similarly priced to Canon's L lenses. Heck your 70-200 2.8L II IS is more expensive than the 21 Distagon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom