What's new

I'm Sorry! But I Need Help lol

I just went through this same thing, upgrading from a D200.. D700 all the way, stop trying to decide and go order one now!
 
The suppose tweaks would be the D3x sensor, meaning 24mp but crap low light performance and a 4.5k price tag. NOT WORTH IT. IMO
Don't bet on it, since it the high ISO is a strong selling point and fps capabilities the D700 now posses.

The D3x doesn't need high ISO since it's intended use is in a pro studio that has beaucoup strobed and continuous lighting.

Based on upgrades to previous Dxx, and Dxxx, bodies expect an added video capability, a tune up of the EXPEED rendering engine, and some improvements to both the sensor amplifiers and the A/D converter.
 
>i want and a nice lens<

Then, by all means, get the less expensive body and put the extra money in the lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom