Impromptu Photo Session of My Daughter

Chris, those of us who are fortunate to be married to beautiful, talented women, forever wonder how we won out in the lottery of life. I don't know - but since your daughter (and mines as well) inherited a lot of the good stuff, let us be eternally grateful, if somewhat mystified at our good fortune.

Edit... now that we see your wife, how about a daughter/mother combo? Surely you can be persuasive? And why haven't we seen them together (or even apart) before? Hmm? Hmm?

My lovely... if slightly silly... wife, has determined that she is not photogenic and therefore very few pictures of her exist beyond our wedding. :grumpy:

As far as my age... :lol: How old did you think I was? And why?! :) I'm 41. She is 10 and soon to be 11.

Oh - erm ... you know what? I got you confused with yet another member on here who's photo I've actually seen on here before. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've ever seen yours, hence I never ever had a clue as to how old you are. Now I must say "how YOUNG you are"! ;)

As far as my age... :lol: How old did you think I was? And why?! :) I'm 41. She is 10 and soon to be 11.

Oh - erm ... you know what? I got you confused with yet another member on here who's photo I've actually seen on here before. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've ever seen yours, hence I never ever had a clue as to how old you are. Now I must say "how YOUNG you are"! ;)

hahahah...

I can only reiterate what LaFoto and Derrel nailed. It's a lovely shot, she's beautiful and you should be proud. I wish my daughter was around for me to photograph but she's 24 and long gone from home. Take advantage whilst you can ;)

I like the similarity of the color and pattern of the lichens and the dress. Graphically, it's pretty strong with half tree/half girl.

Of course if you actually want it to be about your daughter, then the crop is a fine thing!

Chris you have a good looking girl!

I tend to avoid posing my subjects next to dark surfaces like this tree trunk, it takes the light away like it did on camera right side of her face due to the absence of reflectance. A reflector or some fill will be easy solutions. Other than that, I like the edit and the comp dood.

Most reactions

Back