in a total FUNK.

Ah,screw it...use a little retail therapy to help snap you out of your funk...I've never met a woman who didn't respond to dropping some coin on something nice and girly, something that looks pretty when worn--and that makes all the other girls jealous (and some of the guys too!). I say get dressed up nicely, do your hair maybe, tell the kids they are," ON your OWN, DAMNIT--there's frozen food in the freezer and a microwave on the counter!" and head into town and buy yourself something really cute! Something, oh, I dunno, like maybe a pretty,shiny,new five dee mark three and a cute little eighty-five prime...something "fall-like" and stylish!

Ah,screw it...use a little retail therapy to help snap you out of your funk...I've never met a woman who didn't respond to dropping some coin on something nice and girly, something that looks pretty when worn--and that makes all the other girls jealous (and some of the guys too!). I say get dressed up nicely, do your hair maybe, tell the kids they are," ON your OWN, DAMNIT--there's frozen food in the freezer and a microwave on the counter!" and head into town and buy yourself something really cute! Something, oh, I dunno, like maybe a pretty,shiny,new five dee mark three and a cute little eighty-five prime...something "fall-like" and stylish!

close thread. answer given.

Can I borrow a credit card?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back