In Between

crotograph

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
In between switching HDD's on a PC and then getting sick and tired of the maintenance of same I just bought and am working with a Mac Pro. One of the nasty items is that I lost some bookmarks and just remembered that I was a member here on the Photo Forum so I thought I should let you know who I was again.

Semi-retired Professional FILM photographer is what I is. Pro does not mean famous. Never had the goals of New York or Hollywood. Very happy in the wine country of Calif to shoot what I want and make a buck or two.

I shoot very little digital, mostly 120/220 with the old RB67 Pro SD. Some 35mm with an F5 and a bit of digital with a Nikon D70s.

I realized that my posts were as far back as 2005 and thought I should just reintroduce myself as I am sure I must have gotten lost in the shuffle.

Great posts here since then. Sorry I forgot that I was a member. Getting old I suppose. Ready for the county home. When I get there I'll photograph it and make a fortune.:lol:

Welcome back!

Nice for me to be back here. I see less aggression on this forum than I do on others. It is really a pleasure to see Mods and Admins spending their time giving advice and help rather than putting water on fires.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back