In Need of Some Camera Time

skates94

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
With a newborn in the house getting all the camera time my twin girls are getting a little jealous.... everytime the camera comes out they are saying CHEESE!!! One of my daughters (the second photo) always bites downs when she is saying Cheese and her smile doesn't come out..... need to find a different phrase for her. Any Suggestions?

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

Last edited:
They are beautiful girls. I tell my kids about a bug on my head. They say it is a spider & it cracks them up!! Use there favorite "princess" say she is you camera looking at her she wants you to smile at her. ;} Corny I know..LOL!!

Play the two off of each other- smile/frown light/dark The are beautiful, but each in her own way. they will need the individuality as they grow. You are lucky to have three wonderful children. Two anyway the new one is an unknown just yet.
Judge Sharpe

Thanks for the compliments..... our new daughter just looks just like them when they were born. Kids are so easy to photograph.

They are so cute. I love the first one's smile.
Great colors.
Hmm, don't really know of a phrase. Maybe don't have her say anything, just get her to laugh right before you click the shutter...

I usually tell kids to say something like "booger", which usually results in a laugh and natural smile.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back