In reguards to my last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe if everyone just states their position one more time, we'll get someplace.

This thread will never get anywhere with things like this being written.
Oh dear :(

I think maybe its just down to people own experiences on life and their thoughts that are based on them. My views are probably skewed some what by growing up with a family where most of the women has worked in child protection and rape centres dealing with the fall out of girls who are allowed to 'play grow up' only to be subjected to all manner of things because there are certain people out there who cannot recognise the difference between a child playing grown up and a child who wants to 'experience' being grown up. Along with a friend who works as a computer forensic scientist this all leads to my views being slightly on the side of caution when semi naked pics of underage girls are posted publicly on the internet.

I really do envy the people who cannot see any issues with it and akin it to seeing underage girls in bikini's on beaches as they must have a lovely life where everything is innocent but unfortunately not everyone sees it their way.

Again just my view based on my experiences.

So I'm signing off it!

Leave us not forget also that children of this age, and especially, IMO, females, like to play "grown up" and probably enjoyed the heck out of this.

Oh dear :(

I think maybe its just down to people own experiences on life and their thoughts that are based on them. My views are probably skewed some what by growing up with a family where most of the women has worked in child protection and rape centres dealing with the fall out of girls who are allowed to 'play grow up' only to be subjected to all manner of things because there are certain people out there who cannot recognise the difference between a child playing grown up and a child who wants to 'experience' being grown up. Along with a friend who works as a computer forensic scientist this all leads to my views being slightly on the side of caution when semi naked pics of underage girls are posted publicly on the internet.

I really do envy the people who cannot see any issues with it and akin it to seeing underage girls in bikini's on beaches as they must have a lovely life where everything is innocent but unfortunately not everyone sees it their way.

Again just my view based on my experiences.
I think this is where my viewpoint comes into play as well. I have seen a lot and I have dealt with some pretty harsh realities in my profession that brings these thinks to light on a daily basis. I am a realist when it comes to this stuff. I am extremely open minded, but I don't pull the wool over my eyes either.

You missed NOTHING. It was a photo of a pre-teen girl (maybe 12?) in a bikini. Not a teeny weeny bikini. Not a string bikini. Not a thong. Plain Jane bikini. Good lighting with a backdrop. No "come hither" look. Just a smile of a 12 year old kid. You missed nothing...

Brace yourselves.

The Internet is coming.

And I think we might be done here now, the OP has had a chance to clear the air about concerns raised in the other thread and we are now falling apart somewhat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back