What's new

In the Eyes

Andraste

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are a couple of older pics I found while digging around a bit the other day. This statue is just eerie to look at straight in the face. There's some air about it I really don't like. Just thought I'd shoot one or two of it. ^^​

0338f6bc.jpg


4f66be8d.jpg
 
The second is such a good example of the fact that "Rules Are There To Be Broken Sometimes" (;)): when you would normally always say, watch it so nothing "grows out of" your model, like a tree or a lamp post or something like that, in this case it was the best you could do when you "neatly arranged the tree" behind this statues head! (Well spotted and framed, in short --- can I ever put things into short words, I wonder?)
 
Very unique shots with the inclusion of just a bit of the tree branches.
 
LaFoto said:
The second is such a good example of the fact that "Rules Are There To Be Broken Sometimes" (;)): when you would normally always say, watch it so nothing "grows out of" your model, like a tree or a lamp post or something like that, in this case it was the best you could do when you "neatly arranged the tree" behind this statues head! (Well spotted and framed, in short --- can I ever put things into short words, I wonder?)

my sentiments exactly
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom