What's new

Inspiration

I just Googled "How does Mish do it" but dammit--no hits. :grumpy:
 
Heh, Federico, I'm sure we could work something out. But if it involves coming to Winnipeg in mid-winter, the fee is doubled.;)

Amen to that!! After looking at his shots I'm pretty sure I will never go to Canada in the winter!!!
Come on, guys... I'm originally from a place where snow and cold are just the stuff of movies. If I can thrive here, anyone can :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #35
You're a freak of nature!! :sexywink:
 
Mishele mishele....tsk tsk tsk....how in the world did you manage to get a guy like me interested in flowers??!

...wow!
 
If you reveal the way it was captured, the charm is lost; so let us enjoy it without any intellection :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #39
I have an idea...not how she does it, but one that was inspired for me to try out on some flowers. No idea how it'll turn out, but if it's decent, I'll share the photo's, not the secret. muahahah.


Well..........???
 
I cannot tell you the ridiculous things I've done to try to achieve something like this. The mystery is very much a part of the appeal :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom