Instagram in a Nutshel

Wow, I pretty much have no idea what any of you are talking about. I can tell you're speaking English, but none of it makes any sense.

Last edited:
I think you need a fixed-gear bicycle and a french-press coffee rig to complete the transformation :)

I think you need a fixed-gear bicycle and a french-press coffee rig to complete the transformation :)

Not sure about the bike...but:
French Press | B&W | Backlit | Photography Forum

Hey man, don't knock the French press! Makes awesome coffee..

...wait a second. I shoot film, I have a Holga, I use a French press and own a fedora, I have several albums by The Strokes and enjoy microbrewed bears and small batch bourbon...

Crap. I'm a hipster, too. So, how to I sign up for Instagram?

...wait a second. I shoot film, I have a Holga, I use a French press and own a fedora, I have several albums by The Strokes and enjoy microbrewed bears and small batch bourbon...

Uhhh....I dunno...ask Jake. :allteeth:

Uhhh....I dunno...ask Jake. :allteeth:

Download the app!! [emoji5]️[emoji5]️

Apropos of nothing, Leonore, have you considered that Zelda may be possessed?

All this talk about French presses makes me want to use mine finally.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back