Is This **** for Real??!!

I saw that video, it was posted here the other day, crazy or what.

John.

Ummm, it seems like it was real. It went viral last week, and made it to Good Morning America. It "appeared to be" genuine, but after the Jimmy Kimmel show's recent "greatest twerking failure" fake-real video scandal, a lot of people are wondering if it was actually a genuine video...

We had two TPF threads on this video last week on the same day. One by jwbryson, the other by TCampbell.

We had two TPF threads on this video last week on the same day. One by jwbryson, the other by TCampbell.

For the record, I posted first. Just sayin'.... :mrgreen:

Ummm, it seems like it was real. It went viral last week, and made it to Good Morning America. It "appeared to be" genuine, but after the Jimmy Kimmel show's recent "greatest twerking failure" fake-real video scandal, a lot of people are wondering if it was actually a genuine video...

This wedding video isn't really dramatic enough to make a good prank, I don't think. If somebody were to come out later and be all "bwahaha! I got you!" I'd just think "Uhh... right, okay. Good job?"

Not nearly as ridiculous to begin with as the Jimmy Kimmel one, which was epic.

This video is sooooo last weeks news! :)

Lol it's back by popular demand :)

It screamed fake to me when I first watched it (almost every YT does). Otherwise, we'd know who the two were getting married, who the officiant is, and who the photographers are and be seeing them all over morning talk shows by now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back