Is this right: All my pictures and text from TPF thread posted on blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flagged this for the admin to see since the blog is just scraping off TPF and thus stealing their forum - and our pictures.

Filed a complaint with BlogSpot.com/Google.

Flagged this for the admin to see since the blog is just scraping off TPF and thus stealing their forum - and our pictures.

Here is another site that's pulling everything off TPF...including this thread! Just look at the threads under Digital Photography.

Is this right: All my pictures and text from TPF thread posted on blog?

Beginner with $2,000. what to get?

Haha...They repost word for word but change up the Sign on Names: I'm Picnic lol This site is a Lawsuit waiting to happen, every one of their Digital Photography threads was taking from TPF.com. I'm sure the same is done for each one of their sub-forum.

Last edited:
Yea they pulled Kristofer Rowe - CoastConn pictures of juvenile common tern he just posted them I think today.

WTF? Nice catch Dave! This is bizarre! I did post those this morning...

No problem bro but thanks to Tailgunner for posting it.WTF is right.

Thanks Kris for the heads up.Dang now my photos are on the blog,O no they hijacked TPF members photos.:er:Digital Photography: Osprey.

You think that's bad, Check out the Digital Photography section on Naijafinder's.com. Every Thread, Every post, Every word, and Every photo was lifted from other Photography forums. I'm talking word for word, they only changed our Sign on Names.

Dark Shadow is Maximemorand :thumbdown:

That seems blatant, glad you reported it. Wonder where that first blog originated? at the bottom there's some text that's not in English.

I agree Jason, not doing or saying anything can just allow something to go on. Not that we can always do as much as we'd like about something but I feel like at least it's worth a try.

This doesn't make it seem safe to post our photos on here.

Thanks Kris for the heads up.Dang now my photos are on the blog,O no they hijacked TPF members photos.:er:Digital Photography: Osprey.

You think that's bad, Check out the Digital Photography section on Naijafinder's.com. Every Thread, Every post, Every word, and Every photo was lifted from other Photography forums. I'm talking word for word, they only changed our Sign on Names.

Cool, whats my name? I couldn't find it...

I am a maxi pad,yuk.

Odds are that there is no "person" behind this. Automated programs scour the web look for things like this to make blog posting that generate search engine rankings.

All those phone calls and emails you get about SEO, this is what those companies do. Shut down one and 5 more will replace it.

Cool, whats my name? I couldn't find it...

They stopped posting after Darkshadows remarks before you joined in BUT, it has Maximemorand (aka Darkshadows) saying:

"Yea they pulled Kristofer Rowe - CoastConn pictures of juvenile common tern he just posted them I think today."

Here's the thread: Insert http://wwwnaijafinder.com/threads/807248-Is-this-right-All-my-pictures-and-text-from-TPF-thread-posted-on-blog/page2#axzz2b2k32H1f

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back