is this worth the money...

M_Kali00

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
is that flash drive good?

and i didnt kno if it was an easy fix or not, thanks! a broke camera prob isn't good lol

is that flash drive good?

Well... it's not actually a drive. I'll let one of the techies here give you a proper description. It's a small, flat card about 1 1/2 x 1 3/4 that you put into the camera while shooting. You then remove the card and the files can be uploaded to your computer with a card reader. You can download directly from the camera without removing the card. The camera has no internal memory.

I had all these same questions with my first digital camera.

Have fun!

-Pete

lol well thank you for answering them for me! it really helps!!
and thanks!

Can I make a suggestion? Perhaps you would benefit from getting a few books at your local library or bookstore and read up a little on digital cameras and photography. Go to A local WalMart and look at the cameras, hold one, look through the view finder etc.

I honestly do not mean this to sound condesending, but based on what you said in your first posts about what camera was good for a beginner, and what you're asking here, it sounds like you have no idea what you want, what you need, or even how to begin looking for what you need. The fact that you even had to ask about the black spots, says to me you need a lot more information about photography and cameras before trying to purchase one. I'm sitting here asking myself if you've even used a camera before - sorry, but I wouldn't want to see you spend money on something that is not suitable for your needs. Know where you're headed with this before making a purchase.

It might help some of us older users decipher your messages also, if you wrote in regular English and not text messaging style.

I wish you luck, and hope my suggestion and other info you get from members here on the board helps you to find what you need and eventually with your camera purchase.

Can I make a suggestion? Perhaps you would benefit from getting a few books at your local library or bookstore and read up a little on digital cameras and photography. Go to A local WalMart and look at the cameras, hold one, look through the view finder etc.

I honestly do not mean this to sound condesending, but based on what you said in your first posts about what camera was good for a beginner, and what you're asking here, it sounds like you have no idea what you want, what you need, or even how to begin looking for what you need. The fact that you even had to ask about the black spots, says to me you need a lot more information about photography and cameras before trying to purchase one. I'm sitting here asking myself if you've even used a camera before - sorry, but I wouldn't want to see you spend money on something that is not suitable for your needs. Know where you're headed with this before making a purchase.

It might help some of us older users decipher your messages also, if you wrote in regular English and not text messaging style.

I wish you luck, and hope my suggestion and other info you get from members here on the board helps you to find what you need and eventually with your camera purchase.

i don't know much about the really good cameras for shooting, i've only ever had the basic camera with film, and now a digital camera, i have taking a few photography classes when i was in school, but that mainly helped with developing the pictures and taking different styles not on the best camera to use, and i wasn't sure if the black spots is something that is able to be fixed or if the camera is completely runined because of it, does it mean it just needs cleaned or is there something seriously wrong with it? can any one answer that for me???????

i don't know much about the really good cameras for shooting, i've only ever had the basic camera with film, and now a digital camera, i have taking a few photography classes when i was in school, but that mainly helped with developing the pictures and taking different styles not on the best camera to use, and i wasn't sure if the black spots is something that is able to be fixed or if the camera is completely runined because of it, does it mean it just needs cleaned or is there something seriously wrong with it? can any one answer that for me???????

No clue (sorry). The problem is that all we know is that there are black spots in the viewer. (Maybe the listing had more detail, but it's not included in this thread so I don't know.) What those black spots could be? I don't know -- failing mirror, some random gunk on the eyepiece, mold, something else entirely...could be anything, really.

If it's gunk on the outside of the eyepiece, you can fix it with kleenex and maybe some rubbing alcohol. If it's mold inside the camera, then I wouldn't touch it with a tent pole. If it's something else entirely...then it's something else entirely, and would cost whatever it costs to fix (if it can be fixed). Without knowing more, I don't think we can really give any advice other than to be very cautious and to maybe see if there are any options without that problem.

Well... it's not actually a drive. I'll let one of the techies here give you a proper description. It's a small, flat card about 1 1/2 x 1 3/4 that you put into the camera while shooting. You then remove the card and the files can be uploaded to your computer with a card reader. You can download directly from the camera without removing the card. The camera has no internal memory.

Well you might, I certainly don't.. just plug in the USB lead. Much easier.

Ah gotcha! Thanks very much everyone!! Your info is much appreciated!

Most reactions

Back