It took over 30 hours to get these

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After more than 30 hours of searching over 2 months I finally got this Gray Fox today. There have been 8 local photographers after this fox daily for more the 2 months with very little success. I had
a whole 27 seconds with it today to get pictures and then it was gone.
MSP_4188-4-L.jpg

MSP_4159-L.jpg

MSP_4156-L.jpg

Nicely done! It's all about paying your dues..

Nicely done! It's all about paying your dues..

Thanks. Yup paying dues. I was out there the last few days for 8 hours in our wonderful New England weather 20* 30-50 mph winds. And loved every minute of it.

Great shots! Beautiful animal

I've never seen one in person. I would love to see and photograph them.

I've never seen one in person. I would love to see and photograph them.

I hadn't seen one before. I was getting to the point that I would have been happy just to see it run by.

The uninitiated would see those pics and say: "Wow, you were lucky to see that little fella". :D

Mike, nice shots - obviously well worth the time and effort. I thank you for the education as well. I did not know about grey foxes as all we ever see out here in the western part of the Great White North are red foxes and those we don't see too often.

WesternGuy

Last edited:
Mike, nice shots - obviously well worth the time and effort. I thank you for the education as well. I did not know about grey foxes as all we ever see out hear in the western part of the Great White North are red foxes and those we don't see too often.

WesternGuy

Thanks. I ended up learning a lot about the Gray fox in the last month or so trying to track it down.

Most reactions

Back