C cherrymoose TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 0 Location Berkeley, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2007 #1 Yeah, it doesn't exactly say "TPF", but I'm posting it anyways. Comments, critique?
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2007 #2 I really like #2. The colors of the chalk, the autumn leaves and the DOF. Well done.
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2007 #3 I like number two as well. Some of the leave positions in the first give the wrong impression, it wasn't untill the third viewing I realized it said Flickr.
I like number two as well. Some of the leave positions in the first give the wrong impression, it wasn't untill the third viewing I realized it said Flickr.
Sideburns TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2007 Messages 2,796 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2007 #4 I like the second. branding doesn't work that well as interesting photos....
Wozza TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 534 Reaction score 10 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2007 #5 I like both, but the second a smidge more. Out of curiosity - what lens did you use for that shot?