(jacob) Fake cheese.... better than no cheese?

My bad. The majority of the pics I see are blown where the sun is hitting, yeah I fully agree one or two appear in the golden hour but its no secret proper lighting techniques produce high quality pics.

Yes and no. You and I know about the golden hour, AM even seems to know about it, but she doesn't know how to utilize it (no offense AM!). I probably should've gone into more detail about what I meant with that though, you're right. As for the proper tech, I'd google it :p

You are correct. I do know about it. That's about it. It's just one of those things. But you are again correct, it's not seeming like I know/understand exactly how to utilize it. I shall do some research. ;)

And no offense taken. ;) I'm just happy to be learning so much right now!

He's incredibly underexposed in all of them. The skin tone is also inconsistent, ranging from green to blue to red.

Yeah, you cannot see his eyes. Get some flash in the mix.

My bad. The majority of the pics I see are blown where the sun is hitting, yeah I fully agree one or two appear in the golden hour but its no secret proper lighting techniques produce high quality pics.

Yes and no. You and I know about the golden hour, AM even seems to know about it, but she doesn't know how to utilize it (no offense AM!). I probably should've gone into more detail about what I meant with that though, you're right. As for the proper tech, I'd google it :p

You are correct. I do know about it. That's about it. It's just one of those things. But you are again correct, it's not seeming like I know/understand exactly how to utilize it. I shall do some research. ;)

And no offense taken. ;) I'm just happy to be learning so much right now!

Think about using the sun as a bare flash(without the fast duration) and use it to shape your subjects face.

Remember the egg!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I look at photo 1... I can't help but seeing mickey mouse ears above his head. Due to the OOF trees, or something in the background.

I just can't shake it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back