Jelly Beans

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, while doing the straws, I remembered I had some Jelly Beans. (left over from last year's Christmas Party) The beans are a little bit dirty as they have lived through an Australian summer, therefore they all stuck to each other... I did what I could with them, but the specks gave a bit of a different little "kick" to some of them... What do you think?

IMG_0981editsmall.JPG

IMG_0983editsmall.JPG

IMG_0984editsmall.JPG

IMG_0988editsmall.JPG

IMG_1036editsmall.JPG

IMG_1041editsmall.JPG

IMG_1045editsmall.JPG

IMG_1053editsmall.JPG

IMG_1058editsmall.JPG

IMG_1059editsmall.JPG

IMG_1096editsmall.JPG

IMG_1099editsmall.JPG

Let me know if you can think of something else I can do... I will have to buy some more Jelly Beans though as my grandparents ate them.

uhmnn yummy...now its making wanna those! nice shots though

I really like the 4th from the bottom. And now I want some too!

hehehe I was thinking Man! They must be huuuge jelly beans - those last two!

Cool shots alecia, my favourite is the close up on the green and yellow ones. I really like the shadows in all the shots too.
The colours in the first one are unreal!

thanks guys. This was my first attempt at anything on a white background... These are all Photoshopped to get rid of the cream background...

It's amazing with what you can do with things lying round the house...

With great difficulty.

To begin with I was using the clone tool, and cloning the white part onto the rest... If there wasnt a white part - I was using a white paint brush.

Then I found a thing called colour replacer. I am still not sure how it works, but pretty much you choose the colour you want the background to be (in my case white) then double click on the colour I want to get rid of (beige). It gets rid of all of that colour... You can also set it so it gets rid of colours that are close...

I learnt: Yellow and white Jelly beans are not fun - hence why you don't see any on their own.

Most reactions

Back