junior photographer's photo gallery (Juniornator II)

oh hai!

instead of daily reminders that you've updated your blog, why not post a pic or 2 right here? people would actually look at them.

i agree that the humor in this thread hsa run its course.

It is more like a spam thread to me now.

mods...please intervene.:lol:

Kinna like a train wreck.... can't look at it, but can't unsubscribe either.. :grumpy:

OK, i'm gonna do it... i'm gonna do it..

r

click

:cokespit:OK I know my Mama said if I didn't have anything nice to say don't say it at all BUT COME ON! I have only been shooting sense last September and I KNOW I need work...you really need to use this fourm to study because your shots to me look like snap shots....This is like watching american idol and seeing the people who can't sing for (beep) and think they are the best out there or even close to being able to sing. You have a beautiful garden if I was you I would shoot, shoot, and keep shooting..post them in the beginners gallery and get some C&C and just keep on till you got it. Im not trying to be mean I just wouldnt be one of those parents or friends that drives their friend to american idol telling them "you have a beautiful voice I know you can win this" when in fact they sound like a cow that got cought in a bear trap. Maybe before you start spending money on sites to post snap shot photo's use the money and take a photography class or 10.

Last edited:
With all the sex and passion and hot girls, I was almost afraid to click on your link. But in all honesty, I would love to be in the spot you call "The Garden". If I were you, I'd go back at that spot and explore what it has to offer. You don't really need sex, hot girls and sharks to sell your photos. Also, maybe in the future, when taking a good photo, what not post it on a thread instead of directing us to your Flickr site.

Looks like I'm the idiot that mentioned the garden. Please read this post carefully. My English is not so good so I will speak very slowly. I think the spot you call the garden has potential. I'm am getting tired of you telling me to check your blog and Flickr site. I do not like your blog. I will not flip to your flickr site. If you want me to see your pictures, post them on this thread. If you do not know how, ask someone.

If I see one more post from you on this thread I will unsubsrcribe to it and it will never appear in my inbox again. Good luck and I hope you take some time to re-read this thread and post pictures on this thread as the people have been asking you to. :banghead:

spiralling...

spiralling...

With all the sex and passion and hot girls, I was almost afraid to click on your link. But in all honesty, I would love to be in the spot you call "The Garden". If I were you, I'd go back at that spot and explore what it has to offer. You don't really need sex, hot girls and sharks to sell your photos. Also, maybe in the future, when taking a good photo, what not post it on a thread instead of directing us to your Flickr site.

Looks like I'm the idiot that mentioned the garden. Please read this post carefully. My English is not so good so I will speak very slowly. I think the spot you call the garden has potential. I'm am getting tired of you telling me to check your blog and Flickr site. I do not like your blog. I will not flip to your flickr site. If you want me to see your pictures, post them on this thread. If you do not know how, ask someone.

If I see one more post from you on this thread I will unsubsrcribe to it and it will never appear in my inbox again. Good luck and I hope you take some time to re-read this thread and post pictures on this thread as the people have been asking you to. :banghead:

I have taken lots of photo recently, they are simply so beautiful, I will start to post some in here if I am allow to do so, should I post? :lol:

...I think he's taunting you.

I hate to say to you all I told you so...

Most reactions

Back