Just a few fun portraits with my new friend...

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My new friend. We hiked for an hour to this location and she didn't even break a sweat. Me on the other hand barely made it without dying...

Some quick edits... still need to color correct skin tone...

20180422_Eaton-Canyon-Portrait_01119.JPG

20180422_Eaton-Canyon-Portrait_01122.JPG

20180422_Eaton-Canyon-Portrait_01125.JPG

20180422_Eaton-Canyon-Portrait_01130.JPG

20180422_Eaton-Canyon-Portrait_01137.JPG

20180422_Eaton-Canyon-Portrait_01140.JPG

20180422_Eaton-Canyon-Portrait_01152.JPG

20180422_Eaton-Canyon-Portrait_01157.JPG

20180422_Eaton-Canyon-Portrait_01160.JPG

20180422_Eaton-Canyon-Portrait_01163.JPG

20180422_Eaton-Canyon-Portrait_01165.JPG

Last edited:
I'd say you definitely have better taste in friends than she does!

;)

Lovely images; there does seem to be some detail loss in the whites, but I'm guessing that's probably a compression issue?

The only sweating I would be doing after hiking an hour into the woods, with this young lady, would be when my DW found out!!!! Even if I was innocent, I'd be sweating at the thought of the bullets that would likely be flying my way!!! LOL

Really nice set, as always. It would be helpful if you numbered them so old people like me could remember which one I liked! I've counted three times now but I think it's number 9. The legs, askew, toes pointed down, even the expression add to the wispy look of innocence.

Really nice set, as always. It would be helpful if you numbered them so old people like me could remember which one I liked! I've counted three times now but I think it's number 9. The legs, askew, toes pointed down, even the expression add to the wispy look of innocence.

My favorite pose too :D

She's lovely, the setting is lovely, thanks for sharing these. If the water is warmer and she's willing, long flowing fabric like that can look amazing when she is in moving water up to her shins. I hope you have an opportunity to post more with her b/c she seems comfortable in front of the camera and I think there is some nice potential there.

Wonderful renders. You probably shouldn't have worn the tie, shirt, and hipster boots.

Really great. I love your outdoor work because it is often landscape work to a large degree. Solid landscape shots that happen to have a killer portrait within.

Very nice set of shots, and after hiking for an hour too.

She's lovely, the setting is lovely, thanks for sharing these. If the water is warmer and she's willing, long flowing fabric like that can look amazing when she is in moving water up to her shins. I hope you have an opportunity to post more with her b/c she seems comfortable in front of the camera and I think there is some nice potential there.

The water was FREEZING cold :D

Really great. I love your outdoor work because it is often landscape work to a large degree. Solid landscape shots that happen to have a killer portrait within.

Thanks and yes. Most of my "portrait" work is more or less "environmental portrait" rather than the traditional portrait.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back