Makes much more sense to simply live somewhere that doesn't see more than 1-2" of snow a year and where snow shovels are considered 'novelty items'. :mrgreen:And defending that public street spot that you shovelled out, then someone else parks in it when you go for groceries? RAGE.Nothing ruins a neighborhood like fighting over shovelled parking spaces.
And defending that public street spot that you shovelled out, then someone else parks in it when you go for groceries? RAGE.Nothing ruins a neighborhood like fighting over shovelled parking spaces.
Makes much more sense to simply live somewhere that doesn't see more than 1-2" of snow a year and where snow shovels are considered 'novelty items'. :mrgreen:And defending that public street spot that you shovelled out, then someone else parks in it when you go for groceries? RAGE.Nothing ruins a neighborhood like fighting over shovelled parking spaces.
Makes much more sense to simply live somewhere that doesn't see more than 1-2" of snow a year and where snow shovels are considered 'novelty items'. :mrgreen:And defending that public street spot that you shovelled out, then someone else parks in it when you go for groceries? RAGE.Nothing ruins a neighborhood like fighting over shovelled parking spaces.
The fun of looking outside on Christmas Day and debating whether to put on a sweater before going outside...Makes much more sense to simply live somewhere that doesn't see more than 1-2" of snow a year and where snow shovels are considered 'novelty items'. :mrgreen:And defending that public street spot that you shovelled out, then someone else parks in it when you go for groceries? RAGE.Nothing ruins a neighborhood like fighting over shovelled parking spaces.
Now what fun would that be? :mrgreen:
The fun of looking outside on Christmas Day and debating whether to put on a sweater before going outside...
So do I, and I can one any time I want! :greenpbl:
Yes, and?So do I, and I can one any time I want! :greenpbl:
![]()
I was only looking for 'cheater' but look what I found! :lmao: