What's new

just in case you're feeling too hot just remember...

I miss winter.
As do I.
yacht_zpsdd623e2d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
I miss winter.
:spank: crazy... Want to see again trees covered with 2 inches of ice ? How about I just send you nice FB print with that. Hang it on the wall...
 
I miss winter.
:spank: crazy... Want to see again trees covered with 2 inches of ice ? How about I just send you nice FB print with that. Hang it on the wall...

If I had a dime for every time someone called me crazy or a freak because I like winter, then I would have plenty of money for my darkroom by now! :mrgreen:

I adore ice trees. They are so beautiful! You send me a print of ice trees and I'll send you a nice emulsion lift of green trees!
 
Bring it! I love C O L D too!! I can manage to keep warm, but this killer heat offers no reprieve!

I knew I liked you! :lovey:
 
My house is air conditioned, winter is just a push of a button away.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom