What's new

Lamborghini Rolling shot..

Photofiend

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
This was my first attempt at doing on of these so give me lots of feedback!

bstrollweb2rr3.jpg



thanks in advance
 
Wait...your friend GOT a Lamborghini?!
 
Great shot, just the driver's head like mentioned before.
 
I hope that was a rental ;)

Great shot, I also agree about the head.
 
Naw he's like 40 years old. :) I thought about taking the head completely out sadly I am 100% photoshop stupid lol... :)
 
I think the head is fine...they put heads in advertisements...it's a fine shot.
 
Stunning Job, good friend? wink wink nudge nudge...
 
Perfection !!!

I could only ask for less harsh sun, but hey, who cares its a lambo.....

I might be trying some of these in the future @ 24mm I will see if 1/60th works for me too !!!! Hey, how fast was he going ? like 20 mph ?
 
can someone tell me how to do this shot?

by the way, this is a great shot.
 
maybe a polarizer would kill those reflections on the windshield and hood. it's a good shot either way
 
i'd also love to know how to take pictures like that!! any specific equipment needed?
 
No I just set my shutter to 1/60 at around 55mph seems to give the best blur affect... However hanging out of a speeding car window takes some getting used to lol. If you look and the background isn't blurred enough you an always go lower on th shutter speed. These pictures are easy and give a great effect. This pic was shot around 55mph using a Nikon D80 18-135mm F5.6 lens. If that helps only special equipment you need for the picture is a driver so you can hang out and snap a pic :)
 
maybe a polarizer would kill those reflections on the windshield and hood. it's a good shot either way
I actually have a polizer but I am not to handy with it yet lol I need some practive with it :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom