faux toe graph
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2007
- Messages
- 104
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I love the capture, very nice job! I say save the drivers head, cars don't drive themselves (yet).
I love the capture, very nice job! I say save the drivers head, cars don't drive themselves (yet).
I think the photo looks bad ass. Great Shot! Here's a quick chop of the driver removed.
![]()
I will try that out next time. I personally like the soft look that the slower shutter speed does. However what speed do you mean by fast? As in 1/2000 I prefer criticism because I feel its the only way you can improve. We are going to re shoot soon I will try out what you saidInteresting responses.... I don;t really like very much about this shot personally. The car is not crisp. The driver side window should be up for uniformity, The car is too centered,..
I would try again with a fast shutter, you will still get blurred backgrounds and very blurred wheels both being a good thing... For example, look at the AMA bike shots in this section. Bikes moving pretty fast, are sharp, background/foreground blurred, wheels blurred.
*I think everyone is al rosey eyed only because it is a Lambo in the shot :heart:
People ask for C&C and then get narky coz you try to tell the truth as you see it for their benefit and to push them onwards instead of throwing a bouquet at 'em. Sometimes I wonder if I'm supposed to give someone else's opinion and not my own.Mr. Critical up there