What's new

Lamborghini Rolling shot..

I actually like the reflections on the windshield, polarizer would take some of the blur effect away IMO.
 
I actually like the reflections on the windshield, polarizer would take some of the blur effect away IMO.
I also like the effect on the windshield now the couple spots on the hood kind of bother me but ehh its ok...
 
Very nice car... I mean shot. I like the reflection but then I'm a wax junky when it comes to cleaning my car. As far as your friends head you could always use the blur tool in Photoshop and minimize it a little bit. Other than that I think it's a great shot and definitely a good 1st shot.
 
I think the photo looks bad ass. Great Shot! Here's a quick chop of the driver removed.

lmabo.jpg
 
Personally, I think it's an amazing shot. Although I do agree that a polarizer may have helped it be that much better.

Good work regardless.
 
cool shot! way to go!! :)
 
I, personally, think the reflections give it that glimmer a show-room car should have. It might not have looked so good with a dingy, solid yellow colour. But I have to agree about the driver's head; I see ccdan has fixed that.

Honestly, you ought to send that in to Lamborghini... That looks like it's from TopGear... In a good way, of course :D
 
Very good job! It looks perfect with the driver blacked out.
 
Interesting responses.... I don;t really like very much about this shot personally. The car is not crisp. The driver side window should be up for uniformity, The car is too centered,..

I would try again with a fast shutter, you will still get blurred backgrounds and very blurred wheels both being a good thing... For example, look at the AMA bike shots in this section. Bikes moving pretty fast, are sharp, background/foreground blurred, wheels blurred.

*I think everyone is al rosey eyed only because it is a Lambo in the shot :heart:
 
I just want to say how awesome of a shot this is. Not just because of the lambo. Lambos in themselves are a piece of art. I suppose Mr. Critical up there is right in one area.. you should sharpen it a tad, to make those beautiful halos pop a little more, .... but I don't think the picture needs a reshoot.
 
:lol: "Mr Critical" :lol:

oops, my bad, I thought this section was for critique...

The title of this section says "A gallery for sharing photos and getting feedback, including general critique."

The author asked for it too "This was my first attempt at doing on of these so give me lots of feedback!"

Didn;t mean to ruffle your tail feathers mr/s prlaserbean :sexywink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom