Hi, sorry for my late reply
Danalec, thanks I already do not like anymore my previous shots from NY, I am like this ... so 1st one is also maybe my fav
tsienni: Thanks. Yes I left Taiwan. I am on vacation for a few days in NY, but I will be back in Taiwan soon for fes more months
ALex B , hkdigit, thanks you both belong to the 1st one fraction
Gizmo: I did not see your recent shot, will investigate in the dead topic
Danir, LaFoto: Thanks for comment. I know both of you always give m evaluable comments, and that helps me a lot to get a idea about how good or bad are my shoot. I thank you both of you.
LaFOTO , I understand that taking pictures with family is very difficult. When I am walking around with somebody else, I don't even take my camera, because Photograpy is only when I am alone to be focused 100% on what is around me. It s a personnal and very selfish pleasure :mrgreen:
ALix, JD in socal: Thanks. I agree taxi makes the shot on 2nd
Thor6: Thanks
Mat