Lauren C&C - lots of pics

My lightroom decided to remove this file for some reason lol so now I can't see exactly what I did but most of my play includes reducing highlights, bumping shadows, a little contrast increase, clarity increase for sure, vibrance increase, and then the white balance I warmed it and reduced reds by going more green. Hope this is helpful :)

I use Gimp so I can't tell you a thing about other editing software. I would just warm the images up a bit, and bump the clarity a smidge. I like to keep things simple. I think the images are very nice.

First of all you did a good job on these, she has a very natural look. :)

I hope you don't mind, but I took a shot at editing one.
View attachment 126332

Thanks all for the suggestions/comments/feedback/edit examples. Everyone's edits were great. I have a lot to learn! I decided to take a few days off from editing these. I did a bit of research on my editing software and portrait editing and watched several tutorials on the Adobe and Topaz websites. I'm going to give these another pass later this week and will definitely come back for some feedback on the revised edits.

Thanks all for the suggestions/comments/feedback/edit examples. Everyone's edits were great. I have a lot to learn! I decided to take a few days off from editing these. I did a bit of research on my editing software and portrait editing and watched several tutorials on the Adobe and Topaz websites. I'm going to give these another pass later this week and will definitely come back for some feedback on the revised edits.

Here are the videos that show the techniques I used.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back