Le Disko - Miss Mandy Murphy (Help me choose best photo!)

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some photos from a recent shoot.

Let me know which one works best for you, if any! :)

DSC_0416_e.JPG

DSC_0450_e.jpg

DSC_0453_E.JPG

DSC_0456_e%20(2).JPG

I like the last, its not so posed and its more interesting than the others, without overdoing it

Thanks guys. I agree!

I think the 3rd one would look good B&W like number 2 but not so heavy on the contrast. Shot 4 is cool, love the outfit..

#1 is great because it shows off those gorgeous eyes

i like the last one! it has more style than the others
on the first one her legs look a little stubby. i don't really like the black and white effect on the second one .. and the third one would have been nice but the left side of her face is too dark

the last pair to me but i think, as fokker pointed out, the eyes should have a bigger part in the whole thing.
i don't think number 1 turned out as good as it could have, that's why i'll take 3 and 4.

# 2 is the most flattering pose but #4 is the only one that does not suffer from that big blown out specular highlight from the flash in the upper right corner of the photos.

All the shots could have been better by having a fill light or at least a reflector or foamcore board camera left which would filled and softened the shadows and also helped to provide a touch of separation between model and background.

The styling of the shoot is great love the wardrobe and the setting

I love #4 and would like to see the black and white with similar post processing to #4

Most reactions

Back