Leaderboard

Or how about...

Butterfly ears? :butterfly:

Fish eating cat ear? :cat:

Acne???? :acne:

:dog:
Seriously, what is that?!! DOG?!! That's scary shat!

Hey now, in my defense I work at a computer 8 hours a day.....Well, I'm at a computer 8 hours a day :D hahah

WOO!

No, sorry, that won't work. Because I also sit in front of my computer at work for 8 hours a day--sometimes I call what I'm doing, "research." :D
But somehow, I seem to have about 1/5 as many posts as you. Maybe that's because...
You must not get as bored as I do then. I go nuts staring at a screen.

I play movies/tv shows on my iPad.

Usually poker on my phone.

And a lot of 'research', like a lot. Like A LOT hahhaha

I have ADHD. Truly. And my work often requires intense concentration. So, I have to take a LOT of breaks, but like you, I end up taking my breaks by still staring at the computer, just bouncing around from site to site. I really need to get back to moving around more often on breaks, really focusing on some other than this screen…

..but not right now, because there's a post count to be chased… :icon_cyclops_ani:

Hey now, in my defense I work at a computer 8 hours a day.....Well, I'm at a computer 8 hours a day :D hahah

WOO!

No, sorry, that won't work. Because I also sit in front of my computer at work for 8 hours a day--sometimes I call what I'm doing, "research." :D
But somehow, I seem to have about 1/5 as many posts as you. Maybe that's because...

I have ADHD. Truly. And my work often requires intense concentration. So, I have to take a LOT of breaks, but like you, I end up taking my breaks by still staring at the computer, just bouncing around from site to site. I really need to get back to moving around more often on breaks, really focusing on some other than this screen…

..but not right now, because there's a post count to be chased… :icon_cyclops_ani:
ADHD!!! OMG ME TOO!

ADHD, OCD, ADD, OMG, LMOP, LOL

hahhahaaa

WOO!

ADHD!!! OMG ME TOO!

hahhahaaa

Yep, that's me!! I'm like the alphabet soup of functioning, yet dysfunctional adults!

WOO!

ADHD!!! OMG ME TOO!

hahhahaaa

Yep, that's me!! I'm like the alphabet soup of functioning, yet dysfunctional adults!
HAHAHA exactly!!!!

SQUIRREL!!!

:GB_bonesrock: Hovering over this one tells me that it is apparently "GB Bonesrock"
Is this a new-fangled thing for the kids these days? WTF is GB Bonesrock?

WOO!

ADHD!!! OMG ME TOO!

hahhahaaa

HAHAHA exactly!!!!

SQUIRREL!!!

True story: My boss once actually posted a "Watch for Squirrels" sign on my office door, along with a request that people NOT come distracting me, because we had a big project going on and she knew that it would NEVER get done if she didn't do *something* to kill all the squirrels!! She couldn't do anything about all the squirrels that leap right out of my head though… :D

ADHD!!! OMG ME TOO!

hahhahaaa

HAHAHA exactly!!!!

SQUIRREL!!!

True story: My boss once actually posted a "Watch for Squirrels" sign on my office door, along with a request that people NOT come distracting me, because we had a big project going on and she knew that it would NEVER get done if she didn't do *something* to kill all the squirrels!! She couldn't do anything about all the squirrels that leap right out of my head though… :D
Now thats funny!

:GB_bonesrock: Hovering over this one tells me that it is apparently "GB Bonesrock"
Is this a new-fangled thing for the kids these days? WTF is GB Bonesrock?

:chargrined: How about this one, for when you are feeling especially "chargrined?" Is that a cross between charred and blackened??

Most reactions

Back