Leaderboard

:GB_bonesrock: Hovering over this one tells me that it is apparently "GB Bonesrock"
Is this a new-fangled thing for the kids these days? WTF is GB Bonesrock?

:chargrined: How about this one, for when you are feeling especially "chargrined?" Is that a cross between charred and blackened??

The spelling is as weird as the faces.

I'm glad you children are happily amusing yourselves...:lol:

:stupid::snowman:

What happened to this guy?!!
:torn:

I'm #2!!!
Sean is a whore!!

cleaning-the-heads.gif

What you don't know is that the emoticons are manufactured in the dungeons of Transcarpatia by nertoids that ran afoul of their capricious overlords. If you only knew....

Woot!!!! I did it!! I'm on the leader board!! And not even on the tail end, but smack in the middle!
That will probably NEVER happen again, so let me savor this moment with a special emoticon:

Rapture, maybe? :rapture: yeah, because THAT's how that's gonna look…

:icon_farao: farao? What's a farao? LOL

No, let's go with this one…because I'm feeling positive. :positive:

Woot!!!! I did it!! I'm on the leader board!! And not even on the tail end, but smack in the middle!
That will probably NEVER happen again, so let me savor this moment with a special emoticon:

Rapture, maybe? :rapture: yeah, because THAT's how that's gonna look…

:icon_farao: farao? What's a farao? LOL

No, let's go with this one…because I'm feeling positive. :positive:

I'm still not a leader. I'm crushed! :crushed:

Hey, farao is a Portuguese word! The nertoid overlords are Portuguese! Woot, I've got a chance!! Let's have some "applouse"!! :applouse:

I'm going to actually have to work here in a little bit. :angry::icon_pissedoff::monkey::sorrow::soap::topsy_turvy::tears_of_joy::victorious:
That probably means I'm going to fall off the board!!!:smiley_simmons:

Most reactions

Back