Leguna Beach

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is anyone else strangly addicted to this poor excuse for television?

Let's stick a bunch of rich people on a TV show and make them richer.

....and yet I'm compelled to watch. Over and over again.

I'm basically in love with LC. And Jason is my effing hero. Only because he reminds me of myself, but he totally dissed LC lastnight so he's more of a player than me.

core_17 said:
Sorry, can't force myself to watch that stuff.

I understand completely. If there were anything else on I would have never found it. Now whenever I see it I stop everything I'm doing and watch. Such a drama whore I am.

Jeff Canes said:
It would be a lot better show, it there was full nudity

Or if they weren't so uptight. They show them drunk all the time, but they never show them drinking.

And they only ever "kiss". Like they're not sexually active at 18. Maybe a few of them aren't, but all of them? 18 and virgins? Camaaaan.

Um yeah... My dearest friend from Jackson, Wy moved down there in April. Not only am I beside myself; according to her life is exactly like the T.V show. She battles with it constantly. So do I. That lifestyle is counter productive. I can not even watch it.

Ugh.... yes. I went to an old friends to visit and I was watching it with her and I got home and i turned it on. Bleh, now its the hills.

I'm from Laguna, the same age as the cast, and let me tell you, Laguna Beach has to be the stupist show I've ever seen, one of my best friends is even going to be on the show next season and I still hate it! lol. It makes us look like snobs. Unfortuanately there are a few people who live here like that, but believe me, not every girl gets 2 BMW's or Mercedes from Daddy when they turn 16. Heck, I drive a damn 1991 Honda Accord! Nice place to live, LB is great.

stopped watching tv when people started putting leeches in the pants.

SeanL said:
I'm from Laguna, the same age as the cast, and let me tell you, Laguna Beach has to be the stupist show I've ever seen, one of my best friends is even going to be on the show next season and I still hate it! lol. It makes us look like snobs. Unfortuanately there are a few people who live here like that, but believe me, not every girl gets 2 BMW's or Mercedes from Daddy when they turn 16. Heck, I drive a damn 1991 Honda Accord! Nice place to live, LB is great.

There's people like that everywhere. I grew up in Oakville Ontario Canada. If you google search the town you'll find many references to it being the "richest city in Ontario".

Sixteen year olds getting Mustang convertibles, BMW's, Dodge stealths, you name it, it was in the parking lot. Personally my first car was a 1991 Murcury Topaz. I would vibrate violently at speeds over 100km/h(60mph). But atleast I paid for it.

Anyway I hate that I love the show, but it seems like real drama because they really don't have any life problems to worry about. By the looks of things, they don't have jobs, they don't have bills, they just have each other. And drama. It's funny as hell.

I can't wait to see "LC" get a job in "The Hills". She's gonna be screwed.

bace said:
There's people like that everywhere. I grew up in Oakville Ontario Canada. If you google search the town you'll find many references to it being the "richest city in Ontario".

Sixteen year olds getting Mustang convertibles, BMW's, Dodge stealths, you name it, it was in the parking lot. Personally my first car was a 1991 Murcury Topaz. I would vibrate violently at speeds over 100km/h(60mph). But atleast I paid for it.

Anyway I hate that I love the show, but it seems like real drama because they really don't have any life problems to worry about. By the looks of things, they don't have jobs, they don't have bills, they just have each other. And drama. It's funny as hell.

I can't wait to see "LC" get a job in "The Hills". She's gonna be screwed.

Three episodes of the hills have come out already!

I'm in Canada. I know they're were gonna air them soon, they might have already, but I'm not all "I need to plan a date to watch 'The Hills'", I just see it if it's on.

Omg are you kidding? I LOVE Laguna Beach. I bought season 1 on DVD last summer, I'm ready to pre-order season 2, and I'm even more ready to be glued to season 3! I like The Hills, but I can't seem to get too into it.

Most reactions

Back