Light Room Interface

mikeama

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know why my lightroom interface looks this basic in creative cloud. There is no import option.
upload_2016-11-4_14-29-40.png

If you hit save image, then exit you will be in window that asks if you wish to edit this photo. On the opposite side there is and X select the X and you'll be back at the main menu.
First time I've tries the cloud version and I can honestly say.....I'll never do that again. lol
Hope this helps. If not post up and we'll see what we can do.

If you hit save image, then exit you will be in window that asks if you wish to edit this photo. On the opposite side there is and X select the X and you'll be back at the main menu.
First time I've tries the cloud version and I can honestly say.....I'll never do that again. lol
Hope this helps. If not post up and we'll see what we can do.

I appreciate the quick response. this is the second dialogue box

upload_2016-11-4_15-5-4.png

The only suggestion is to give it a name and then save.

Below are the screens of what I was getting,

In the edit window.
Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 3.11.09 PM.png

Then after saving.
Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 3.11.17 PM.png

The after clicking X back to the main menu.
Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 3.11.30 PM.png

FWIW - Lightroom CC (& Ps CC) applications load right onto your computer.
It is not somewhere out on the Internet in a software 'cloud'.
There is both a download and a cloud version. If you have the CC version you have access to the cloud version of the software as well.

There is both a download and a cloud version. If you have the CC version you have access to the cloud version of the software as well.

There is a mobile version for tablets but I have never heard of a version that exists in the 'cloud.'

If you log into your account on their website. Under your name you will see a Lr box. It will take you to the online editor.

That's what you meant?
I've used that for presentations and sycronizing etc but those editing tools are pretty rudimentary even compared to other online apps.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back