~Littleman is Back~

Thanks everyone!
I will be scanning a lot more today! It looks like I will have a bit of free time. :)

I'll post more pics up later. :)

Cool shots LIttleman...welcome back.

When will the new "LittleMan"-thread be up at last? More photos! More photos! More photos!

Oh, sorry, don't want to sound impatient.
Have I shown you ONE of the over 600 I took while away to Leipzig and Dresden last weekend? So there... I know how much time is consumed by scanning them all in!

But still......
Bonn!
Place of my first uni...!

LaFoto said:
When will the new "LittleMan"-thread be up at last? More photos! More photos! More photos!

Oh, sorry, don't want to sound impatient.
Have I shown you ONE of the over 600 I took while away to Leipzig and Dresden last weekend? So there... I know how much time is consumed by scanning them all in!

But still......
Bonn!
Place of my first uni...!
Sorry,
I just found out that I have to clean out the garage today.... and that's a big job... :meh:
So, We will see if I can get a few more pictures up. :wink:

Awwwww!
Stupid job... :grumpy:

Well, the garage looks great... but it was an all day job so I didn't have a chance to get any of my pictures sorted.
It is getting really hot outside here... it's been 100 today and it's supposed to get hotter.

LittleMan said:
Well, the garage looks great... but it was an all day job so I didn't have a chance to get any of my pictures sorted.
It is getting really hot outside here... it's been 100 today and it's supposed to get hotter.

Perfect for staying in and working on photos! :lol:

Most reactions

Back