Lobster Fettucini with peals of pecoino ramano and ansiago cheese

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was cooking up some grub last night and thought to break out the camera. This was `fun to do. let me know what you all think.
The workstaton and ingredients:

1)

5062079899_25d18b6b6c_b.jpg

Not shy on the crustation love...

2)
5062671960_bf60bf948e_b.jpg

This one is blown out, I uploaded the wrong one .. oops
mushrooms, onions, garic, plum tomatoes, lobster, fettucini, ramano, ansiago, (fresh itaian parsley, oregano, basil) and generous on the olive oil.

3)
5062659698_1fa81c84e7_b.jpg

and plated, im not big on the decor thing so its me.

4)
5062665954_f26fd16444_b.jpg

*drool*

Cook for me. I am withholding all photographic critique until provided with a portion of that delicious meal. I urge all others to do the same!

:biggrin:

lol is WAS good! I ate it for 3 full meals

Grossssss. Haha nice style, I just hate seafood......and mushrooms. I love me some alfredo though. Looks a tad watery/runny for alfredo though.

Dang you live to far away.......:sexywink:

I'm a seafood (especially crab/lobster/crayfish) fanatic. I am also a pasta fanatic. I am also a cheese fanatic (especially harder aged cheeses, like Asiago). I'm also a mushroom fanatic (crappy canned mushrooms or cheap-o mushrooms JUST won't do!). You've hit my culinary G-spot, Sir.

As far as photo critique goes, you're a little stuck in between off-center and symmetrical. Make it very clearly either or, not in between. You also need to clear your background, and not crop QUITE so close to the noodles on the bottom and right. Curl them back onto the plate, perhaps, or move the camera back a half inch.

dude.
i have like 45min before lunch.
way to blueball me.

Grossssss. Haha nice style, I just hate seafood......and mushrooms. I love me some alfredo though. Looks a tad watery/runny for alfredo though.
Everyone likes different things, your missing out tho :) This is more of a southern italian style. used olive oil instead of cream. Thats what i like about Italan food. Few ingredients go a long ways.

dude.
i have like 45min before lunch.
way to blueball me.
sorry lol, i have that effect on people when i cook.

I'm a seafood (especially crab/lobster/crayfish) fanatic. I am also a pasta fanatic. I am also a cheese fanatic (especially harder aged cheeses, like Asiago). I'm also a mushroom fanatic (crappy canned mushrooms or cheap-o mushrooms JUST won't do!). You've hit my culinary G-spot, Sir.
canned mushrooms should be illegal ha. i just used porcini this time a nice wild mushroom mix with a drizzle of white truffle oil would have toppedit nicely. I like your taste!
thx for the cc as well :)

Last edited:
lobster and truffle oil is a big win, i do a gnocci dish at the club that has booth, what brand olive oil did you use?

lobster and truffle oil is a big win, i do a gnocci dish at the club that has booth, what brand olive oil did you use?
i use Fillipo Berio. its cheap but i like it. and i can get it by the gallon, wich mkes it cheaper. i use enough so its all good. I was a personal chef for years. I had a hit at a privet dinner party I did for truffle lovers. I did tails wth microplained white truffle on one side and black on the other. Down the middle I piped on a whipped saffron, reggiano butter tableside.

Can I have the recipe???? :drool:

Dude I live in Georgia.... We are neighbors.... In the south, neighbors invite neighbors over for dinner....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back