S ShotByRashad TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2013 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2013 #1 I took this from far away using a 30mm sigma so I had to crop a lot. My gripe with this photo is the lack of sharpness in it but I'd like to get some feedback on it from other sides as well. Thanks!
I took this from far away using a 30mm sigma so I had to crop a lot. My gripe with this photo is the lack of sharpness in it but I'd like to get some feedback on it from other sides as well. Thanks!
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I like the concept, but the birds just aren't enough of the image to have real impact.