M Michel Brosius TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2004 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Location Paris Jul 5, 2006 #1 Hello has all, An assembly of two images. 1) a metal compression, 2) the face of a statue. Thank you for your opinions and comments, Michel
Hello has all, An assembly of two images. 1) a metal compression, 2) the face of a statue. Thank you for your opinions and comments, Michel
bethany138 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 485 Reaction score 7 Location Laurel, Mississippi USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2006 #2 No images.
M Michel Brosius TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2004 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Location Paris Jul 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Your opinions are welcome, thank you
J JJP TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2006 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Location Kent, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 6, 2006 #4 That's really interesting, I think the two images suit eachother very well, and you did a good job of combining them! I like the pictures too, nice one. :thumbup:
That's really interesting, I think the two images suit eachother very well, and you did a good job of combining them! I like the pictures too, nice one. :thumbup:
M Michel Brosius TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2004 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Location Paris Jul 7, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you jjp