Manfrotto Tripod Disassembled

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so from my recent adventure this weekend I got sand in every little crevice and crack in my tripod and when rinsing it under the hose wasn't enough to get everything out I decided I would just take off a little piece and get it.

Well one piece turned to another and before you know it I had my tripod in every piece it could possible be in. It was a little stressful thinking about getting it back together but not as bad as I thought.

I was actually surprised by the simplicity of the tripod. It is all made very well and strong. The only thing I noticed is some of the paint was chipped off on some of the internal parts but nothing bad at all.

Wiped it off greased it up and put it all back together. She is like brand spankin' new except for the scratches of course. :D

Pics:
4289304842_7165510e60_b.jpg

4288567219_87faf4fa6d_b.jpg

4289312004_bed3f66652_b.jpg

If you guys have any questions on how to do it or anything lmk.
TJ

That's a lot more parts than my old 190 Pro tripods. I've got two or three of those and have taken them apart a few times.

It doesn't look like you disassembled the legs?

The rest looks pretty straight forward. It's always good to know how its all put together.

Ya that's what I ended up wanting to see. How it was all constructed. I did take off some parts from the tops of the legs but I didn't take any pictures because I started to get a little stressed out :) but it all came back together like a charm.
TJ

Most reactions

Back