Not open for further replies.

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(Thanks to Jerry Garcia for the thread title, RIP man)

Post all your marijuana-related photos here if you wish. I will start with this small pile of deliciousness:

5888680240_f69faf8373_b.jpg

(Watch me get banned from this forum now for this thread. I've come to expect it.)

Yes, I'm a stoner. No, I'm not a placid, life-less loser (at least I don't feel like one). I am a good guy with a bright mind. I love marijuana and will continue smoking until I die. I hope this thread will be used to show off different strains, different paraphanelia, etc. I understand the legality of marijuana may prevent those from posting that wish to remain anonymous about their usage. That is completely understandable. I will continue to be outspoken and honest about my use so that we can start to shine a good light upon the subject. Thank you for reading and posting.

I know in the wildlife field people get busted by posting pictures on Facebook all the time....

Well, they haven't made photos of marijuana illegal........yet....I'm sure that's down the road though. They have more important things to do than bust a guy who is a simple pot smoker.

I don't care if it stays illegal. Keeps the money out of the hands of people who mis-manage what we give them currently.

I'll take a photo of my stash when I get home tonight.

Strictly for medical reasons, right?;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back