Marijuana - Exhibit A

Status
Not open for further replies.
No...(almost)strictly recreational...but I have been to known to use it properly. Its soothes an upset stomach (about four or five hits) and eases headaches (three to four good size hits). Its important to not hold it very long. I don't know who in their right mind would believe the longer you hold the smoke in your lungs the more THC gets in your bloodstream. Its laughably ignorant. All you'll do is have a bunch of carbon monoxide stealing oxygen giving you a head-rush feeling.

And these people touting "research" showing the dangers of smoking marijuana are equally as ignorant. Obviously burning any carbon-based material will result in the release of carbon-monoxide (an obviously dangerous oxygen stealing gas). Where's the real research of the "dangers" of marijuana? Where are the studies that show that THC, even when consumed orally, is dangerous? Where are the reports of THC overdose?

Its just silliness. That's all. And its fine. I will continue to "endanger" my life by smoking the Public Enemy #1, the scourge known as marijuana...

I'll see your sarcasm Bitter and raise you indifferent laughter....

Pot users have such pride.
They're sooo subversive!

GLBT people seem to have a lot of pride as well. Perhaps it's due to the illegality of the lifestyle choices of a large percent of the population? Someone has to stand up for it, whatever the cause.

What I'm bringing to the table.

tumblr_lk4zdjfgg91qg5x22

tumblr_lg120bJ0VG1qg5x22

I find I get the most enjoyment out of life when I am aware of what's going on around me and can react quickly to events. Any time my senses are altered, whether it be through alcohol, medicine, illness, or whatever, I lose that awareness. Furthermore, I am in awe of the biochemistry that allows the brain to work, and cannot imagine intentionally doing something to upset that balance. Thus, while I have been around the stuff a time or two in my life, I have never felt any urge to partake in the questionable pursuit of chemical pleasure. I cannot imagine that the "high" I would achieve could possibly match that obtained naturally from getting out on the farm on a crisp fall morning or waking up in a mountain meadow while camping.

Did you know 28,000 people in Mexico have died since 2006 over drugs and Marijuana is 60% of the drug cartels take, so keep it up

Last edited:
Did you know 28,000 people in Mexico have died since 2006 over drugs and Marijuana is 60% of the drug cartels take, so keep it up

I'm not a smok-ah, but there's the 78th reason to legalize it and tax it.

Did you know that the majority of marijuana smoked in the US is grown in the US? Why don't you get your facts straight Gary, or keep your crass, uninformed British (see: useless) opinion to yourself.

You guys are too edgy about the topic.

Yes, I'm a stoner. No, I'm not a placid, life-less loser (at least I don't feel like one). I am a good guy with a bright mind. I love marijuana and will continue smoking until I die. I hope this thread will be used to show off different strains, different paraphanelia, etc. I understand the legality of marijuana may prevent those from posting that wish to remain anonymous about their usage. That is completely understandable. I will continue to be outspoken and honest about my use so that we can start to shine a good light upon the subject. Thank you for reading and posting.

Like we couldn't tell you were drugged up.........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back