Marijuana - Exhibit A

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are too edgy about the topic.

I know, right? Time to smoke another bowl.

Seriously though, AgentDrex stated up front what and who the thread was for, and the people who the thread was for were having fun with it. And then, people who don't subscribe to the stoner life style start chiming in with their views. Why? Seriously. This isn't a "should pot be legal" thread, or an "is it wrong to take pictures stoned" thread. It's a show your gear thread.

I mean, if Gary started a thread about hand crocheted cod pieces, I would assume it was for guys who liked hand crocheted cod pieces. I'm not into that sort of thing, so I would be passing right over the thread without even reading it. I certainly wouldn't post in the thread about something off topic like "hand crocheted cod pieces are for guys who are 'confused'". I'd let them have fun with their thread. OK, so I'm thinking I'd probably read it, just to see who's who. But I wouldn't post. Most likely.

How many of the pot smoker drive ?

I do, and I've only been in one accident... and that was before I started smoking pot. Haven't been pulled over either.

You shouldn't act like you know what you're talking about. Because it's clear you don't. Extremely clear.

I mean, if Gary started a thread about hand crocheted cod pieces, I would assume it was for guys who liked hand crocheted cod pieces. I'm not into that sort of thing, so I would be passing right over the thread without even reading it. I certainly wouldn't post in the thread about something off topic like "hand crocheted cod pieces are for guys who are 'confused'". I'd let them have fun with their thread. OK, so I'm thinking I'd probably read it, just to see who's who. But I wouldn't post. Most likely.

This. For the believability of the scenario used. Hand crocheted cod pieces... So British.

You guys are too edgy about the topic.

I know, right? Time to smoke another bowl.

Seriously though, AgentDrex stated up front what and who the thread was for, and the people who the thread was for were having fun with it. And then, people who don't subscribe to the stoner life style start chiming in with their views. Why? Seriously. This isn't a "should pot be legal" thread, or an "is it wrong to take pictures stoned" thread. It's a show your gear thread.

How do you overcome the paranoia from Marijuana? - Topix

5688745575_d727b53f3c_z.jpg

Lots of head shops down here. :lol:

Didn't you used to live in the DFW area...? Or maybe your avatar just reminds me of somebody else...

Must be somebody else then. :lol:

I don't care if it stays illegal. Keeps the money out of the hands of people who mis-manage what we give them currently.

Righhttttt... because the drug dealers are handling their money SOOO much better!!! :er:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back