What's new

Marina de Funchal

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Actinometro's photo of the Marina of ... wherever (forget, sorry - somewhere in Portugal, that's for sure) inspired me to post my own nighttime photo of a Portuguese marina. Mine's the one of Funchal on the island of Madeira. And mine's handheld, too, as I no longer own a tripod (:( )


Funchal Marina at night von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

And yes, I know: it has noise. Thanks to the high ISO...
 
Very nice, Corinna! That is very much something to hang on a wall! :)
 
as I no longer own a tripod (:( )
icon_eek.gif


A very fine image, Corinna. If the low light wasn't enough of a challenge, you had those moving boats to make things even more difficult. Fantastic results when you consider it was shot handheld.
 
For me, there's too much clutter in this scene; a mess of masts with nowhere the eye can rest. Also,imo, the cruise ship in the background doesn't help. I seem to be going against the flow a bit, and these are just my thoughts and opinion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom