Marketing

Diddy2theJJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just accepted a new position as branding and communications manager at a growing company and am very excited about the opportunity.

I was hoping that that some people here could give me some advice on some marketing techniques.

I have several years of experience at an advertising agency doing things more on the creative end than the marketing. It sounds like I will be doing things more on the creative side of things, but I will also be in charge of handling the marketing.

This is a new position with the company, and certain aspects of the position will be new to me, and we are both looking forward to learning and growing together.

So what I'm wondering is if anyone on here has experience with managing the marketing of a company, any advice would be much appreciated.

I will know much more when I start the job, but I guess what I'm wondering now is how much do we really try and do in-house, and how much of it do we hire out to get done. I would still be in charge of over-seeing these things, but I would leave the market research and that sort of things in the hands of professionals that focus specifically on that one aspect.

not-sure-if-troll-or-just-really-stupid.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back