Me and my friend zebra.

xDarek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was thinking about something to do in photoshop.I asked my friend zebra if it wants to take a picture with me, and here is the result.Ok, I'm just kidding, I want to know what do you think about this photo.I edited it in photoshop when I was bored.It tooked me 2 and a half hours everything.What do you think? ( I'm not a pro in Ps)

Attachments

• Zebra-and-me.jpg
    Zebra-and-me.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 135
Not bad. A couple of thoughts: The lighting doesn't quite match. The zebra is lit from above, and the child from subject left. The mask around the child, especially his head is a little crude (either that or he really has a flat head), but the main issue is the lack of shadows. Search YouTube for some tutorials; it's not all that difficult, and will add a lot of realism to your image.

Not bad. A couple of thoughts: The lighting doesn't quite match. The zebra is lit from above, and the child from subject left. The mask around the child, especially his head is a little crude (either that or he really has a flat head), but the main issue is the lack of shadows. Search YouTube for some tutorials; it's not all that difficult, and will add a lot of realism to your image.
Thx for your feedback, I saw that problem with the lighting and the shadow but I didn't know how to corect IT, do you habe a youtube tutorial about this?

Sent from my SM-G386F using Tapatalk

Not off hand; this isn't the sort of work I normally do, but if you search for terms like "Photoshop composite shadow" and similar, there should be lots of information.

Not off hand; this isn't the sort of work I normally do, but if you search for terms like "Photoshop composite shadow" and similar, there should be lots of information.
Ok, thanks

Sent from my SM-G386F using Tapatalk

I don't think an image like this has to be so realistic, however. It's obviously fake but in a fun, playful way so I think the lack of absolute realism in the lighting kind of works.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back