Me and my friend zebra.

xDarek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was thinking about something to do in photoshop.I asked my friend zebra if it wants to take a picture with me, and here is the result.Ok, I'm just kidding, I want to know what do you think about this photo.I edited it in photoshop when I was bored.It tooked me 2 and a half hours everything.What do you think? ( I'm not a pro in Ps)

Attachments

• Zebra-and-me.jpg
    Zebra-and-me.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 129

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
Not bad. A couple of thoughts: The lighting doesn't quite match. The zebra is lit from above, and the child from subject left. The mask around the child, especially his head is a little crude (either that or he really has a flat head), but the main issue is the lack of shadows. Search YouTube for some tutorials; it's not all that difficult, and will add a lot of realism to your image.

OP
xDarek

xDarek

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not bad. A couple of thoughts: The lighting doesn't quite match. The zebra is lit from above, and the child from subject left. The mask around the child, especially his head is a little crude (either that or he really has a flat head), but the main issue is the lack of shadows. Search YouTube for some tutorials; it's not all that difficult, and will add a lot of realism to your image.
Thx for your feedback, I saw that problem with the lighting and the shadow but I didn't know how to corect IT, do you habe a youtube tutorial about this?

Sent from my SM-G386F using Tapatalk

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
Not off hand; this isn't the sort of work I normally do, but if you search for terms like "Photoshop composite shadow" and similar, there should be lots of information.

OP
xDarek

xDarek

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not off hand; this isn't the sort of work I normally do, but if you search for terms like "Photoshop composite shadow" and similar, there should be lots of information.
Ok, thanks

Sent from my SM-G386F using Tapatalk

limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't think an image like this has to be so realistic, however. It's obviously fake but in a fun, playful way so I think the lack of absolute realism in the lighting kind of works.

Most reactions

New Topics